The Travel Sales Agent will provide support for existing client requests, creating an exceptional experience by determining the needs of the client and matching their request with relevant products and services. Candidate will be able to recognize sales opportunity at all levels of travel, while meeting client needs, and goals set within the department.
This is a Full-time position, must be flexible to work Monday - Friday any shift between 7:00am -- 7:00pm.
• Customer satisfaction
• Cost effectiveness/productivity
• Sales revenue target
• Efficiency and effectiveness of processes
• Continuous improvement/best practice
• Able to handle heavy call volume
• Inbound/Outbound calling in a fast paced call center environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (written and oral)
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
• Strong Sales closing skills
• Travel Background preferred
Holiday Systems International (HSI) is a travel industry leader providing a wide variety of exclusive benefits to a niche market of select international clientele. This industry leading technology company has won numerous awards for its solutions and is seeking to continue that tradition by updating and improving its software and hardware infrastructure. Founded in 1993, the company is fast-paced, innovative and rapidly growing and is broadening its offerings. As such we seek the right candidate to lead, manage and support our IT infrastructure and contribute to our continued success.
Role: Travel Sales Agent - Call Center
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.