Are you an experienced registered nurse looking to diversify your clinical career? If so, Leaders in Care have the role for you. We are working exclusively with a leading mental health rehabilitation service in Coventry that caters for those with acquired brain injuries and mental health needs and they are currently looking for a dedicated a registered nurse to join their experienced team.
This role offers you as a Registered Nurse the chance to work for a market leading healthcare provider with a portfolio of neurological rehab and mental health care services across the midlands.
- Salary up to £19.00 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
- Sick Pay
Duties as Registered Nurse will include:
- To ensure a comprehensive assessment is completed for the patients / residents to ensure a comprehensive person-centred assessment is completed for their pathway.
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment, which considers the patient (if appropriate) and their carers views, with regular reviews.
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Provide clinical leadership and supervision for the support workers and students.
If you are a registered nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this amazing service, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]