Company: MORGAN JONES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £65,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Operations Manager with knowledge of Lean and Kaizen techniques?
Do you have experience of managing a large team?
Do you come from a manufacturing/engineering background?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity in Sittingbourne for an Operations Manager to work for one of our clients who is a fast growing and well-known manufacturer.
In this role you would be working Monday to Friday 08.00-16.30. Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £65,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As the Operations Manager your responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for product compliance and shopfloor personal development
- Lead Continuous improvement, H&S and 5S programs.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure production meets customer demand
- Organising and managing over 100 production operatives
- Actively implementing ideas that improve process safety and efficiency
- Analysis of daily operational data to ensure short and long term KPI's are being met
- Managing stock control
- Managing and ensuring Preventative Maintenance Programs implemented
Operations Manager Person Specification:
- Previous Manufacturing / Engineering experience
- Ability to improve manufacturing processes using techniques such as Lean or Kaizen
- Track record managing stock levels through efficient planning
- Project management skills
- Commercially aware with strong financial acumen
- Previous experience managing large teams
- Strong systems knowledge and experience managing an ERP system
- Excellent communication skills