About Design Space Modular Buildings:
We are west coast’s largest privately held mobile office and modular building dealer and contractor. We lease and sell mobile offices, modular buildings, and containers to a variety of industries, including construction, education, medical, and a wide variety of commercial and government users.
We have an immediate full-time for an Administrative Assistant based out of our Fontana, CA branch. This job will require the candidate to perform administrative functions of the branch office supporting operations and sales.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Purchasing and Accounts Payable – Request quotes for goods and services, issue purchase orders, receive invoices, 3-way match, code, and submit to Corporate office
- Billing and Contract Administration - Maintain customer lease and sale files, assist with lease activations and terminations, and misc. billings.
- Fleet and Service Support – Assist Mgr. with service call scheduling and follow-up, dispatch, and equipment inspections.
- Report Administration – Timesheets, weekly activity reporting, monthly labor hours.
Other responsibilities include:
- General Office Admin. - answering phones, greeting visitors, distributing mail, filing, etc.
- Accounts Receivable Support – assist credit check efforts and initial invoice calls.
- Maintain current customer and vendor insurance certificates
- Other relative duties as assigned
- The prospective candidate must have strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant administrative and accounting related experience.
- CONSTRUCTION and/or EQUIPMENT LEASING experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take initiative, assume responsibility, and work independently
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary based on experience
Medical Insurance through Anthem Blue Cross; plans include a PPO, HMO, & HSA Plan
$25,000 in life insurance paid by the company
PTO the equivalent of 15 days per year and additional based on time of service
401K with company match
Employee Discount Program
Employee Assistance Program
Design Space Modular Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer /M/F/V/D
About Design Space
We are a mobile office trailer and modular building Since 1969, Design Space Modular Buildings, Inc. has been about providing quality modular buildings and mobile office space for the commercial, healthcare, government, education and construction industries. Designed and built in a quality-controlled environment, our modular buildings have been used as a hospital and diagnostic centers, educational facilities, daycare centers, correctional facilities, and in a wide variety of other fast-growing industries.
One Stop Shopping for Mobile offices and Modular Buildings and Storage Containers
Our Vision-to-Reality services include everything from providing architectural and engineering services to the final touches of your interior furnishings. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff of professionals can inspect your site to ensure the proper placement of your building.
We take care of all the details:
Our skilled craftsmen comply with all applicable codes and can provide complete turn-key services for all modular building and office trailer installations.
Mobile or modular office building, or storage container delivery is fast and efficient.
From across the street to across the state, our professional drivers and set-up crews can dependably relocate your office buildings.
When hiring Design Space Modular, you are working with a licensed contractor – Contractors State License Board #784172
Role: Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable
Apply for this job now.