The Shop Tech / Equipment Maintenance Tech reports directly to, and is responsible for providing support to, the Shop Supervisor and/or Operations Manager. The Shop Tech will perform the following major job functions.
- Work on all rental equipment (clean/inspect/repair)
- Provide support on all trailers(Decon & T/A)
- Working under limited supervision
- Diagnosing and repairing of all equipment
- Following safety rules and recommendations
- Pulling all job orders correctly
- Cleaning and Maintain all trailers (Decon, T/A, Ect.)
- Making sure all jobs coming in and going out are accurate
- Will be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed
- Keeping shop and work areas clean and free of hazards
- Follow all Company Standard Operating Procedures (S. O. P.)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Interpersonal skills (e.g., ability to clearly communicate with other employees and Supervisors/Managers)
- Adhering to all safety practices
- Mechanically Inclined
- Willing to travel up 20%.
- Electrical Experience is a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will be required to be able to lift loads up to as much as 100 lbs.
- Must be flexible to long hours, on call, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair defective or unsafe equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of operation are the day shift with possible opportunities for overtime.
- Stop any unsafe work practices.
- Stop any work if company policies are not being followed.
- Tag out any defective or unsafe equipment.
Role: Air Technician
Location: Deer Park,
Apply for this job now.