Company: GRAND PEAKS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
At GRAND Peaks we are committed to delivering GRAND quality and value, by maintaining a higher standard of customer service. As we continue to grow, our culture, our employees, and our management style are what continue to make us known as leaders of GRAND service, GRAND apartments, and GRAND employees!
The primary job responsibilities of the Assistant Community Manager are to assist the Community Manager to effectively manage the property and to assume the responsibilities of the manager in his/her absence.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To assist in employee training
- Maintain accurate resident records.
- Issue appropriate notices as necessary (i.e., late payments, evictions, returned checks, legal notices put out per lease).
- Post all rents, deposits, and fees.
- Collect monies from residents, manage and maintain low delinquency for the community.
- Prepare and update reports as delegated by Community Manager.
- Greet customers, offer refreshments, sell property benefits, request deposit and perform all leasing functions.
- Responsible for answering phones and respond to calls and inquiries from customers, residents, and vendors professionally.
- Qualify customers per property guidelines and adhere to all Fair Housing/OSHA Laws.
- Collect all required new lease paperwork, fees and deposits.
- Daily inspection of models, vacant units, and office appearance to ensure readiness.
- Be aware of local market trends and conditions. Update Market Survey monthly.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly leasing and marketing reports as required.
- Inspect property, pick up litter, report service needs to manager or maintenance.
- Inspect move-outs within 24 hours of the scheduled move-out and vacant apartments as requested by Community Manager.
- Complete monthly resident newsletters and update community Facebook page.
- Plan, budget, organize, and oversee resident retention functions.
- Ensure that all marketing material is updated and accurate including the advertising binder.
- Create flyers and other resident function promotional materials for approval.
- Monitor and supervise activity in community to including intervening in situations where residents and/or guests are not following rules.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of residents (conduct needs assessments, community meetings, etc.) in order to offer residents services they will utilize.
- Be an active member of the site team, working collaboratively with the manager and other site staff to meet property needs and resolve resident problems.
- In the absence of community manager, assume/perform the duties of the community manager. (review Yieldstar dashboard in manager's absence).
- Other duties, as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package including, generous paid time off, a 401(k) plan with company match, complete medical and dental plans, and outstanding development/training programs.
Apply now to experience our GRAND lifestyle!
Powered by JazzHR