I have an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator/ Maintenance Coordinator to join a very well-established family owned business in North Leeds who offer a great working environment. You will be joining a very friendly and tight knit team of 15 who specialise in professional lets and residential sales. The job role will be very varied and entail both in and out of office duties.
- Be the first point of contact within the office for all repair enquiries, either by telephone, email or in person
- Ensure each repair is dealt with appropriately, referring to Landlords where applicable, and creating works orders on the company's computerised system
- Instructing and liaising with contractors, where applicable, to ensure repairs are undertaken as efficiently as possible
- Liaising with tenants to provide repair updates as necessary
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times, including 'after repair tenant liaison'
- Conduct Property Inspections
- Inspect maintenance jobs have been carried out to a satisfactory standard
- Deal with general enquiries in the office
- Assisting the Rentals Manager in the day to day operation of the Rentals department
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience of working within property/ estate agency
- Well organised and results driven
- Personable and professional
- A great telephone manner
1 Saturday in 4 09:00-17:00, with a day off in lieu
1 Saturday & Sunday in 10.30-16:00 with day off in lieu
Basic £20k+ commission & overtime
The basic starts at £20k, and can be higher dependent on experience
22 days holiday+ stats
This is sure to be a very popular role so don't hesitate in making your application. Contact Jonathan Dyson at Major Recruitment for further info.
Role: Maintenance Coordinator
Apply for this job now.