ARC Risk and Compliance is a consulting company that specializes in anti-money laundering (AML) compliance and technology. We're hiring a full-time Full-stack Web Developer to join our team in Hamilton, NJ to build compliance applications for use by our consultants was well as by clients. ARC Risk and Compliance offers:
· Relaxed work environment
· Competitive salary
· Profit sharing
· 401(k) matching to 4%
· Full benefits
Primary duties include:
- Development of our customer- and internal-facing software, that will enable the growth and efficiency of our company
- Will work closely with our sales and operations teams to create and develop world-class software to meet our internal and client need.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on the use of software to solve real business problems
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years professional experience with object-oriented programming and design in Python
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Experience with mockup and wireframing software like Balsamiq
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with NoSQL and SQL-based database programs
- Experience with micro-frameworks like Flask
- Experience integrating APIs and cloud deployment
- Git Guru
- Proficient with Docker, Kubernetes, and Azure Cloud
- Mobile development experience (Android or iOS)
- Experience with responsive web design
- Experience with UI and UX design
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS
Job Type: Full-time
- United States
- No Sponsorship available
Named ZipRecruiter's 2017 Small Business Award Winner for Growth and Success, ranked number 8 by NJBIZ as a Top Veteran Owned Company in New Jersey, and ranked 1,255 out of the top 5,000 privately-owned fastest growing businesses in 2018 by INC 5000!
Headquartered in Hamilton, NJ, ARC Risk and Compliance is a business-to-business boutique consulting company providing our services to financial institutions. We sell services to help banks comply with U.S. anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism regulations. We have doubled in growth every year since our inception in 2009, and we are looking for someone to join our fast growing company!
Role: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Hamilton Square,
Apply for this job now.