Sales Executives - Self Employed
An exciting position has become available for full-time Sales Executives (self-employed) to join a friendly team based in the Birmingham/Midlands area. The successful candidate will be paid on a commission only basis with no upper limit to earnings.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a good conversion rate from enquiries to orders and whilst experience in the awnings and outdoor shading market would be an advantage, it is not essential.
Please note that this is a Work from Home position. Full product training will be given along with ongoing technical support.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The drive to meet sales goals
- Good closing skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-confidence with good presentation skills
- The ability to build client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- The ideal candidates will be smart in appearance, confident and able to communicate well at all levels
- The key focus should be on the conversion of qualified leads generated by the company or self-generated and to serves customers by selling products that meet with the customer's needs.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by understanding the customer's requirements and needs.
- Supply an on the spot quotations from the published price lists to the end user with subsequent orders notified to the Sales Manager/head office.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending training meetings and new product launches as appropriate.
With almost four decades of established market leadership, our client is now one of the largest suppliers of commercial grade external shading solutions in the UK
With a portfolio of product innovation spanning 17 years, our clients are many and varied: ranging from the major pub, hotel and restaurant groups, independent operators to the London 2012 Olympics and more recent RFU for the Rugby World Cup. Our promise to create the perfect al fresco experience has certainly been noticed, resulting in the fact that some 60% plus of all new business is derived from repeat or referrals from previous customers.
These new roles will involve you in being part of a newly launched company and selling to the domestic sector
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Sales, Representative, Direct Sales, Business Development, Sales Process, Self Employed, Selling, Client Relationships, Clients, Customers, Commission