School Caretaker Needed in Leamington Spa, for a Permanent Placement.
Start date: June 2021
**Only candidates with 6 months (or more) experience in an educational setting will be considered**
A Leamington Spa based school is looking to recruit a Caretaker on a permanent basis to maintain the general upkeep of the school building and grounds. The right candidate must have relevant professional experience and at least six months background in working with children.The role will be 5 days per week and consists of a split shift system 06:30 - 09:30 and 14:30 - 18:30.
The school are looking to recruit somone to start after the May half term berak (01/06/2021), an initial trial period is likely before the possition will be offered.
Day to day duties will include:
- Supervising cleaning staff
- Carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs
- Booking outside contractors for major repair work
- Making sure that heating, lighting, and alarm systems are working properly
- Making sure that doors and windows are locked when the building is not in use
- Checking the premises to guard against vandalism or break-ins
- Opening the building in the morning and locking it at the end of the day
- Arranging chairs and tables for meetings and clearing away afterwards
- Ordering fuel, cleaning materials, new equipment, and furniture
The role is currently temporary with the potential to lead to a full time position for the right candidate!
As a member of the TeacherActive team, you should expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Market leading daily rates of pay
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- Free career and recruitment advice
- TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Ben on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#