Robert Half Financial Services are representing a City based boutique Asset Manager to urgently hire a Trade Support Analyst. The role is temporary-to-permanent, ideally looking for an immediate start.
The company is successful and offer Equity & Fixed Income Asset Management for Institutional clients. The chosen candidate will be of a graduate calibre with a minimum of 6-months Operations/ Trade Support experience, gained ideally within an Asset Manager, or Wealth Manager, or even a bank.
Due to the size of the company, it's Operations team is small, so the role offers the opportunity to a full range of Operations tasks and responsibilities including, (Front Office) Trade Support (full trade life cycle), Fund Administration, NAV Valuations, Reconciliations, Pricing, Corporate Actions, Client Reporting.
Trade / Settlement:
Valuation / Pricing:
Trade / Settlement: To manage the trade lifecycle process using the Omgeo CTM system, from broker confirmation through to settlement, ensuring accurate and timely settlement of trades. Supporting the Fund Management desk with trade input related queries.
Reconciliations: Daily reconciliation of cash positions to our global custodians, ensuring timely and accurate receipt of interest & dividends, settlement of trades, processing income repatriation transactions, identifying tax anomalies, identification of overdrafts & verifying all transactions on a daily basis.
Valuation/ Pricing: To manage the valuation and pricing processes including: ensuring the integrity and accuracy of valuation & pricing data & of security master data through reconciliation with custodians, TPAs and market data vendors. ) ability to research asset information with data vendors to ensure accurate security data ; communicating with data & valuation vendors, brokers, etc. to obtain information regarding assets and implementing Fund Manager instructions.
- Processing corporate actions in line with agreed policy;
- Managing proxy voting: including lodging AGM/ EGM proxy votes on behalf of the co's portfolios in accordance with instructions and liaising with custodian and third party provider (Glass Lewis) when required.
Client Reporting: Managing the delivery of client reporting; ability to design, develop and control client reporting function using Microsoft Office.
Producing periodic Board Papers, monthly client reporting, QIR (quarterly investment reviews), short reports, factsheets and supporting the RFP process.
- To facilitate the opening of new broker accounts and new markets, managing fund accounting; performing cash and asset reconciliations; daily oversight checks of reporting produced by our TPA;
- To process transactions in non-standard securities such as Derivatives, Property and other instruments, ensuring accurate reporting of transactions in InvestOne together with maintenance and monitoring and valuation of positions;
- To liaise as required with third party administrators, custodians, fund managers, clients and sales teams, to resolve any issues;
- To manage the tax reclaim process providing required documentation to custodians to avail of DTT rates;
- Projects - systems implementation and managing process change;
- To actively seek methods and means of innovating, automating and improving processes to improve efficiencies; and
- To assist with the wider Finance and Operations team where necessary.
Temporary equivalent of between £45 k pa- £55 k pa.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:#
Role: Asset Management, Trade Support- City (TtP)
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South West London, London, London
Apply for this job now.