ARE YOU A DAZZLING DESIGNER?
Are you Dapper? Professional in both appearance, communications and overall work habits?
Are you Drama Free? Upbeat attitude and cheery disposition at work and in your personal life?
Are you Detail Oriented? Delighting in the specifics, nothing gets past your notice or attention?
Are you Dependable? Showing up on time and quickly responding to both team members and clients?
Are you a Direct? Straight forward communication in a sales environment is no problem for you?
Are you Driven? Tenaciously working to achieve your sales and career goals?
Know how to get it Done? Thinking creatively doesn’t delay you from getting the job closed?
If you answer yes to all these questions we want you! We need a dazzling designer who can bring a positive, professional, precise, prompt, planned, and prioritized work habits to our team. We are a small, family owned window covering business. We have built our team from the ground up and we only let super stars join our ranks. As a small business, all team members must get along and work well with the rest of the team. If we wouldn’t want you at our dinner table, we don’t want you on our team. Fit is the most important consideration for our final decision as well as the ability to execute the following skills.
· Provide 3 in home consultations to clients each day
· Offer exceptional customer service and expert design advice
· Place orders for all products with a small error margin
· Keep record of all sales communications
· Respond to emails and phone call promptly
· Follow up on all leads and pending sales
· Participate in weekly sales meetings and yearly trainings
· 2 years of sales experience required
· College degree in interior design strongly preferred
· Experience with window coverings including drapery strongly preferred
· Written correspondence uses sophisticated language
· Extremely proficient in MS Office
· Experience with a CRM strongly preferred
· Ability to read a map and calculate drive times
· Must be able to lift 50lbs while climbing staircases
· Can measure while on a 6 foot ladder
· Previous experience with invoicing strongly preferred
· Honest, Respectful and Service Oriented absolutely required
· Good humor strongly preferred
What We Provide
· Full time work in 4 ten hour shifts - Monday to Thursday 8am-6pm
· Commission based compensation with a base guarantee. $60,000+ is expected target for first year. Our top sales people make $80,000+.
· Health Insurance offered by Providence Health Plan
· 3% match in a SIMPLE IRA program
· Company provided vehicle, cell phone and laptop
· Regular training and support and attendance at annual National Convention
· We want to hear from you! Please send resume & cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position and how it aligns with your long-term career goals.
· Please apply via email. Subject line should state Dazzling Designer Delights in the Details.
Role: Interior Designer for Outside Sales
Apply for this job now.