£20,000 per annum
Are you an experienced F&B Assistant looking to progress? Or are you a F&B Supervisor looking for a new challenge. If so, this opportunity is perfect for you!
We are working with our client to recruit for a Food & Beverage Supervisor who will be working within their award-winning venue. They are offer the ideal venue for events, conferences, and weddings.
What's in it for you? -
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensure that all daily F&B functions in banqueting are correctly organised and served to the company's standards.
- Responsible for ensuring the operation is being adequately supervised at all times.
- To liaise on a daily basis with the Operations and Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
- To motivate the team through positive communication and leading by example.
- To assist senior staff with the introduction of sales and encourage up-selling at all times.
- To organise order of service for private functions and conference lunch and dinner.
Key Requirements -
- Ability to recognise guest satisfaction through exceptional employee service and performance.
- Experience supervising staff within a food and beverage environment.
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook