PRN Positions Available!
Mobile Medical Corporation, premier national provider of on-site occupational medical services for construction sites, industrial power plants, pipeline locations, manufacturing plants, and recreational sites, seeking part-time/PRN Paramedics to work at our client site in Portland, IN.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Emergency triage: Responding to emergencies efficiently and promptly
· Initial first treatment: Administering first aid to patients, in accordance with federal, state, local, and company polices and regulations
· Follow-up care and assures proper documentation of patients records
· Assists the Site Safety Manager in maintaining the most safe work environment possible
· Drug Screens: Provides post-accident, pre-employment, for-cause, and random drug testing
· Reporting: Maintains ongoing communication with Mobile Medical Corporation and client regarding site injuries and illnesses
· Must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule as client needs change
· Must be well organized and able to function independently with little supervision
· Current State Paramedic license and/or National Registry for Paramedics
· Emergency and occupational and/or safety experience preferred.
· CPR and ACLS required. OSHA 30 certification preferred, however, will provide training.
MMC offers some of the best benefits in the industry!
· Competitive Compensation
· Weekly Pay
· 401(k) Plus Company Match
· and much more!
Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a certified Woman Business Enterprise founded and incorporated in 1990, by Cynthia J. Latsko. MMC is a premier provider of quality substance abuse testing, occupational healthcare programs, onsite first aid nursing stations and credential tracking nationwide. MMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has satellite offices strategically placed throughout the nation to enable rapid growth. Our strong infrastructure combined with a strategic marketing plan provides the blue print for fast paced expansion across multiple U.S. regions. MMC has a very strong infrastructure, including trained and certified staff, standardized procedures and state-of-the-art technology. #removed#
Location: Fort Wayne,
Apply for this job now.