Aciron Consulting is seeking a smart, dedicated, and enthusiastic Associate Consultant to join our team at our Cambridge, MA office. Joining an entrepreneurial, collaborative team, you will play a meaningful role in coordinating and overseeing client projects. You will help clients to optimize their business processes through the development of custom business applications. You will work with Consultants to gather business, process, and design requirements, craft industry-standard documentation, create interactive prototypes and manage development of applications, and arrange quality assurance testing.
You will facilitate effective communication between key stakeholders by acting as a liaison between clients and technical development teams. Alongside Consultants, you will ensure client projects are of the highest quality and meet clients’ unique needs. As part of a boutique consulting firm, you will be part of a team that serves as a trusted adviser to clients that span a wide range of industries and sizes, from entrepreneurs and small businesses to government organizations and global enterprises, to help clients achieve their full potential in business and technology.
- Working with Consultants to define, capture, and document client needs
- Crafting requirements specification documentation based on team discussions
- Using rapid prototyping tools to design the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) of custom business applications
- Developing and maintaining client relationships through daily communication
- Collaborating with the off-shore development team daily to coordinate execution of client projects
- Helping to ensure that solutions align with defined requirements
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in consulting or a professional services environment
- An undergraduate or graduate degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An outgoing personality and a passion for developing strong client relationships
- Ability to create high-quality documentation using Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly
- Interest in working in an entrepreneurial business environment
- Team player with positive attitude and proactive approach
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Knowledge of Axure RP (or other prototyping tools) is a plus
Aciron Consulting is a business management and technology consulting firm based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Combining in-depth technical and industry experience with a dedication to building collaborative relationships with clients, we deliver innovative services and solutions that meet clients' most complex business and technical needs.
At Aciron, we apply the same values and beliefs to our staff as we do to our clients, and we truly believe in fostering open communication, collaboration, and innovation in the workplace. Our people-centric approach and entrepreneurial work environment allow you to discover and cultivate your passions, learn from and work closely with talented colleagues, and shape your own professional development and career.
Benefits and Perks:
- Health and dental insurance benefits
- Employer-paid commuter benefit
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Comfortable and open workspace for team collaboration
- Casual dress code
- Employee development opportunities
- Fun company outings
- Great location in Central Square (just steps from the Central Square stop on the MBTA Red Line)
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply:
Please apply with a resume and brief, targeted cover letter.
Also, please note that we review applications as they arrive, so we encourage you to apply at your convenience.
Role: Associate Consultant
Apply for this job now.