Charleston's largest private home builder is seeking a Sales Manager for our Greenville, SC Division/Market. The Sales Manager is responsible for coaching, training, motivating and evaluating sales personnel. They will spend a majority of their time in the field working with the sales consultants to assist in securing sales through development of sales presentations, overcoming objections and closing deals. This could be a great opportunity if you are interested in an exciting, fast paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Help recruit, select, train, and motivate sales personnel.
- Set sales goals for department, monitor and keep president informed of sales activity
- Continuously evaluates the effectiveness of processes and work; streamline wherever possible; delegate administrative work to other staff or functions as appropriate.
- Conduct sales meetings to review past performance and traffic, set future goals, review administrative matters, training and ensure a positive sales environment.
- Set and manage customer expectations throughout sales and production phases.
- Maintain knowledge of financing options and lenders.
- Implement and monitor realtor/customer referral programs and customer traffic evaluation system.
- Develop lead tracking and analysis systems. Review leads on a weekly basis.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports.
- Prepare list of spec homes for realtors.
- Work with purchasing and design departments on any project or contract changes related to sales.
- Work with marketing to prepare information for company web site.
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable of our products as well as competitors, to be a local expert reference for the team.
- Provide recommendations for product pricing and sales strategies.
- Attend industry events to ensure thorough working knowledge of market.
- Real Estate License, new home sales experience required
- Minimum of 5 years' sales experience working directly for a home builder.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Sales Management role with an emphasis on training, and motivating sales personnel
- Complete understanding of the sales process and selling cycle as it relates to the new home sales environment.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills - must be effective at providing detailed and specific feedback to staff to equip them to meet identified business goals.
- Strong software skills must be fluent in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well organized with strong planning abilities, good problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to evaluate data and information to make business decisions.
Headquartered in Charleston SC, Crescent Homes was founded on the commitment to be progressive, to continuously strive for improvement and evolution, to always go beyond the standard in everything we do from building quality and thoughtful homes and neighborhoods to providing unparalleled customer service. We do more than just build houses, we create homes people are proud to live in.
Role: Area Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.