Secondary - Key stage 3 & 4
Pay: £125 - £189 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.)
Contract dates: September 2021
Contract type: Temporary, full time
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a History Teacher for an excellent academy in Preston. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will be a subject specialist in History.
This role will start September 2021 and currently has no end date, and could possibly be on-going for the full academic year.
The school is situated on the outskirts of Preston and prides itself on high level teaching and therefore looking for a teacher that demonstrate excellent subject knowledge. The successful History Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly Humanities department. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
To be considered for the History Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Lancashire, please contact our Preston team on #removed#
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.