This is an immediate position for a full time Licensed Dental Hygienist that takes pride in helping patients achieve optimal oral health. A can-do attitude and the pursuit of excellence are our hallmark traits and we seek these attributes in our employees.
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Perform high quality and efficient hygiene procedures including scaling and root planning along with administration of local anesthetic.
- Maintain thorough and accurate patient records and clinical notes.
- Build and maintain positive and professional relationships with patients to create excellent dental experiences.
- Assist the Doctor in the treatment planning process.
- Act as patient advocate and assist patients with any follow-up treatment planning.
- Actively participate with schedule maintenance and reporting.
- Passionate about dentistry and most importantly you must LOVE what you do.
We offer Full-time benefits : Health Insurance or paid vacation, dental coverage, personal (sick) days, training opportunities (including CPR), bonus pay, annual uniform.
Willing to train the right candidate in our growing practice. Please submit your resume and cover letter - we are looking forward to meeting you.
We're a family-friendly team whose mission is to take care of our patients, our team and to thrive as a team. We are looking forward to adding you to our Family!
Reflections dental care is the leading and trusted Family & Cosmetic Dental care provider in Twin Cities. Combined with rigorous training, education and the latest technologies, we are committed to provide you quality treatments, superior customer service and the highest standards of dental care. We provide a wide variety of dental care services designed to help you with a brighter, healthier smile. We are one stop resource for all your dental care needs. Reflections Dental Care serves a vast area including Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove, Osseo, Champlin, Blaine, Elk River, Coon Rapids, Anoka, Crystal, Robbinsdale and more.
Our Services Include but are not limited to : Orthodontics, Invisalign, Dental Implants, Veneers, Six Months Smile, Smile Design, Teeth Whitening, Dentures, Crowns & Bridges, Wisdom tooth extractions, Root Canal Therapy, Dental Cleanings, Emergency Dental Care
Role: Registered Dental Hygienist
Location: Brooklyn Park,
Apply for this job now.