Company: LASCO ENTERPRISES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Here at MAX's Wine Dive, we are more than just a wine bar or a restaurant, we are a unique dining experience. We like to make sure that experience is shared with each and every one of our staff members and guests. Be prepared to join a team that is as much a family as they are colleagues, all of whom share the same passion and drive for the hospitality world!
"Fried chicken and Champagne? ... Why the hell not?!" It's not just a slogan - it's what defines us. MAX's Wine Dive features incredible "gourmet comfort food" and spectacular wines from around the world. Inspired by dive bars we love; the Wine Dive provides a unique wine bar atmosphere where you can try hand-picked wines at midnight and rock out to killer tunes on the jukebox. Experience it once and you'll understand.
We are looking for guest-driven, hardworking and dedicated individuals to provide exceptional experiences for our guests. All our concepts are known for providing superior service, high-quality menus with the freshest ingredients, sophisticated, yet approachable wine lists, local & regional beers and a thoughtful spirits program. We have a strong training program to help you prepare for the position and be successful. We have a strong belief in promoting from within as many of our leaders started in various positions and advanced along the way. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and respectful with a positive attitude, sense of urgency, hospitality driven and team player mindset.
Line/Prep Cook Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Experience in saut, fryer and grill
- Good knife skills
- 2 years' experience in fast paced, high volume restaurant
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing duties. Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
Dishwasher Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, pans and cooking utensils using dishwashers or by hand.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Other duties assigned by management.
What can we offer you?
- A passionate and exciting workplace filled with driven individuals
- The industry's best workplace and team
- Health benefits available to all employees
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Opportunities for advancement
- Continuous company-sponsored food and beverage education
- Employee discounts
- Face-time with company leadership
Lasco is family owned and operated, we believe our core values and adherence to them set us apart. Maintaining Trust is paramount for all levels in our company, along with being a Team Player- we refer to all our employees as members of the Lasco Family. We know that Always Improving is what makes us better in every aspect of hospitality and service to both our employees and guests and we look for individuals to be Problem Solvers in every way. If you feel you possess these same values, we would love to talk to you about joining our team at any level.
For more information on joining our team, please stop by or go online to #removed# to complete an application and learn more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V/A. Job Posted by ApplicantPro
All applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States.