Company: VETERINARY EMERGENCY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The family you will be joining:
VEG is a rapidly growing group of emergency practices with multiple locations and a single mission: Helping People and Their Pets When They Need it Most. We are changing the face of emergency veterinary medicine with a client first mentality. Were a group of passionate, thought leaders that believe in the power of an open mind and servant leadership.
What you can expect to do:
- Providing first level customer service
- Handle all phone inquiries, transferring calls to appropriate party
- Greet clients and their pets
- Keep reception desk tidy and the refreshment center fully stocked
- Enter client information into company software
- Process payments
What we will need from you:
- Prior experience with animals in a veterinary environment is a major plus!
- Must have 2+ years of prior experience working as a Receptionist
- Knowledge of Infinity/ImproMed is a major plus
- Flexible and available to work nights, weekends and holiday shifts
Why you should choose us: Because emergency is all we do, so we do it best! We also offer:
- Industry-leading compensation
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ company match
- Paid family leave - 10 weeks of paid leave at 100% of regular salary
- Unlimited CE
- Flexible work schedules for a true work-life balance
- Growth potential
- Fresh groceries sent weekly, monthly and quarterly contests, quarterly hospital outings, annual company-wide retreat, etc!
VEG celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. You've found the equal opportunity employer you are looking for. We can't wait to meet you!