100% remote working
£25,000 - £40,000
Sentinel are working with an exciting Insurance company looking for a Software Developer to work remotely and to help contribute towards the design, build and maintenance of their bespoke internal products and customer facing web applications. This is a fantastic position for you to develop your skills and experience and helping to future-proof the success of their products.
As the Software Developer, you'll report into the IT Director and be responsible for:
- Contributing towards the design, build and maintenance of a range of bespoke internal products and customer facing web applications.
- Maintaining and expanding existing products and their offerings
- Helping to shape their future products using the latest web, mobile and database technologies.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful APIs
- Some experience with cloud hosting environments such AWS
- Experience working with or building e-commerce products or platforms is desirable
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#