Want to be part of a start up in London? Do you have big ambitions and see yourself as a Director of the future? This Brand is fairly unique in a number of ways and is the bet selling in their category! They're only a few years old and already smashing it! Why? …
- The founders are hugely passionate about the space they operate and have already developed a strong team with a great deal of expertise in FMCG
- The investors they have on board are big names in the industry and already grown significant brands which are now household names
- They've built up brand equity and command a premium position
Based in central London, this Brand offers you the opportunity to be part of something big. No gimmicks, this is not a fad, just a new brand, built properly, marketed very well and one which is all about giving back. Listed in Top 4 Grocery retail, high street retail and prestige On-Trade, they're continuing to push forward which is where this next appointment comes in! This is a chance to take on an eCommerce Manager lead position and join at the beginning of a journey which will see this brand explode, building on an already strong digital community.
This position will see you build and execute a D2C ecommerce revenue generation strategy and requires a broad set of skills in commercial digital marketing and customer acquisition.
What we're looking for and what you'll get back in return:
- Ambition, drive and passion for FMCG and challenger brands.
- You'll already be working in a broad ecommerce role looking for the next big thing.
- You'll be an expert in performance/ growth marketing as well as capable of building sophisticated email strategy working with agencies to execute.
- Numbers and analysis will come naturally to you, you will be able to make a budget work hard for you and will be commercially minded.
- You'll find a small team who are good fun, enjoy a beer or two and are genuinely lovely down to earth people!
The eCommerce Manager Lead will have total responsibility for the eCommerce channel where the focus is D2C and web shop. You will set the strategic objective, plan of attack, and implement the agenda through a small team as well as calling on external agency support.
Start-ups aren't for everyone. They take hard work and dedication and you kind of have to treat them as if they're your own. This won't be a 9-5 but the reward is massive. If you're interested in finding out more about the brand and you're an expert in eCommerce, just apply or get in touch directly with us for a conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to #removed# or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.