We are currently looking for an individual to join our sales team as an Outside Sales Representative.
Primary responsibilities of an outside sales representative include:
- Driving Sales Growth of our automotive products within a designated sales territory
- Educating current and potential customers on the features and benefits of our products.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Outgoing, competitive, and enthusiastic manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making ability
- Clean driving record.
- Functional knowledge of email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS Excel.
Some travel required, company vehicle provided.
Performance Radiator offers:
- Competitive Wages
- Health insurance
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Casual work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
*Please apply via our Careers link on our website or reply with resume*
Performance Radiator® operates 37 stores throughout Canada and the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
We offer consumers, professional installers and fleet managers a complete selection of the highest quality aftermarket automobile parts. Our name brand products are widely recognized by automotive repair professionals, fleet managers, automobile collision repair professionals, and insurance estimators for their fit and superior engine cooling performance.
Role: Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.