PAINTER – Strip, Buzz, Plaster Walls, Grinding, Sanding -- Able to use a spray gun!
Most have a personal vehicle
Prestigious, well established company is seeking an experienced Shop Painter. We are seeking someone with 2-7 years’ experience with the skill to handle the below:
· Responsible for applying varnishes, paint and similar coatings to metals using various methods such as spraying, rollers and brushes
· Responsible for cleaning and removing previous finishes including by grinding/sanding and cleaning up after each step of preparation
· Operate a spray paint booth
· Follow and maintain safety procedures
· Experience using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool or sanding machines
· Meet deadlines to accommodate customer requirements
· Ability to use caulking guns or putty knives to fill holes, cracks and joints
· Ability to lift 50 lbs and sit, stand or walk for extended periods
· Previous work experience doing same functions
· Ability to work with and without direct supervision
· Excellent attendance and punctuality record
We match consultants with rewarding careers where they can fully utilize their specialized talent to not only thrive but to also advance their skills. Every match we make is based on our working principles that guide our team, allowing us to deliver results for both client and consultant time after time.
Our core values include:
The values we share serve as a compass for everyone at USS, guiding our behavior and representing the foundation of our culture. Our continuing success, our ability to achieve our mission, and our reputation for integrity, service, and professionalism are based on them.
Role: Industrial Painter
Apply for this job now.