Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this innovative and pioneering Global Brand with a base in Bracknell to recruit a talented, resilient and forward-thinking Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the HR Service Delivery Manager, the role requires the provision of the best candidates to the business to assure organisational sustainability whilst ensuring best practices and company governance policies are followed. The successful candidate will monitor KPIs to propose countermeasures to improve the recruitment process where needed, working closely with other HR members.
- Manage all recruitment administration in line with internal governance policies
- Provide the professional support for recruitment including manager CV screening, assessment day and selection
- Attending and arranging interviews (as well as support to HR and hiring managers) for different stages of recruitment process and give qualitative feedback
- Own the internal and external job posting operations, ensuring the branding as an employer
- First contact for recruitment agencies and consultancies for both permanent and non-permanent recruitment
- Responsible for recruitment performance KPIs, including budget management, and report the recruitment progress on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure candidates experience a thorough and fair selection process
- Drive continuous improvement of recruitment process, interview process, cost and efficiency
- Mange internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to design and implement the recruitment strategy
- Work with the HR Systems Manager and the wider HR team to improve the recruitment website and the recruitment module
Qualifications, knowledge, skills and experiences:
- Has evidenced experience and achievements in recruitment, sourcing and KPI management
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to undertake analytical work with good numerical skills
- Ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation with excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and be comfortable with metrics
The role will suit someone who is well-organised, analytical, motivated to learn and excellent in problem solving. You will work well under pressure and to tight deadlines; planning and prioritising time efficiently whilst maintaining quality. You will be a strong team player with an enthusiastic, can-do approach combined with a strong customer focus balanced with business awareness.
If you are looking for a highly challenging role in an extremely progressive Organisation and possess the above competencies, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South of the UK.
Role: Recruitment Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: bracknell, england, england
Apply for this job now.