Team Coordinator - $16-$24 per hour + Benefits- Nokomis, FL
About WrightWay Emergency Services:
WrightWay Emergency Services is a family-owned and operated full-service company dedicated to providing the best in residential and commercial damage restoration. Since 2009, our name has stood for quality, responsive repairs backed by over 25 years of restoration experience and over 30 years of construction experience.
Are you a self-starter looking for a new challenge? Do you possess excellent administration, communication and problem-solving skills? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are looking for a motivated, organized Team Coordinator to support the Project Managers and Superintendents with the clerical, administrative, and accounting tasks of planning and managing jobs.
You will serve as the point of contact between our WrightWay, homeowners, insurance adjusters, property manager, and other third-party vendors. Work can be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding. This career path necessitates a positive attitude, professional work practises, and a desire to assist those in need. Computer and customer service skills, including but not limited to Microsoft office software, are required. Prior construction, restoration, or medical office experience is a plus.
The key responsibilities of a Team Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Answer and route all incoming calls to the appropriate departments or person.
- Responsible for client communications with homeowners, property managers, and insurance agents including updating progress, addressing immediate concerns, and answering questions.
- Assist in collections from insurance companies and homeowner's daily.
- Create jobs files for projects, ensure contracts, work order, change order, credit memos and AOB are in the file.
- Communicate with mortgage companies, insurance agents and insurance agencies.
- Assist with coordination of schedules for vendors and field technicians.
- Support with AR and production meetings weekly.
- Complete AR tasks by the assigned due dates and follow up until the tasks are completed and we have payment.
- Ensure the team is accountable for budgets.
- Create final invoice and ensure all costs are included in final invoice.
- Guarantee a signed scope is signed and uploaded into PSA for final invoice.
- Oversee permitting, ensure filing and schedule inspections.
- Obtain lien waivers and warranties.
- Ensure mortgage company information is obtained to process payments.
- Confirm all insurance agent and agency information is received.
The key skills and qualities of a Team Coordinator are:
- Always provide 100 % customer service.
- Be tenacious. The TC is the driving force to ensures Estimator's and Super's tasks are being completed as well as theirs.
- Strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Strong teamwork is required. Teamwork within the individual teams, teamwork with the other teams, and teamwork within the company as whole.
- Ability to complete deadlines
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Heath insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short term & long term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
If you are interested on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your