We are currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
The Ideal Candidate will have some background in the electrical service industry.
Possess troubleshooting skills or the ability to show aptitude to learn troubleshooting concepts.
Withstand working in outdoor conditions.
Work around live power.
Work safely around lifts and cranes.
Have a minimum of a class B CDL.
This Business is an electrical business that has a strong focus on the maintenance division. We service commercial lighting indoor and outdoor and our looking for the right person who will prove their worth in this field for future advancement. We are a growing company and currently putting a service team together that will continue to surpass customers expectations and competitor services.
* Organizes work by receiving and studying work orders; gathering tools and supplies.
* Diagnoses electrical problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications; troubleshooting systems; conducting tests.
* Repairs electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components.
* Maintains electrical systems by conducting system tests; completing preventive maintenance requirements;
* Keeps supplies ready by placing orders.
* Maintains safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with codes..
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Electrical Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness.
Please send your resume for further review.
Role: Maintenance Electrician
Apply for this job now.