Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA)
£9.77 per hour
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 3 qualification in Childcare.
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work at a school in Durham. This is a part-time role and would involve providing support in a Nursery class from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 12:30pm every day starting after the February half term 2021.
The successful Early Years Teaching Assistant (EYFS) will be focused on delivering a high level of support to children aged 2-3 years in Nursery. The role will include providing general support, as well as performing some smaller group support when necessary. The successful applicant will need to have prior experience of supporting in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and have a proactive and nurturing approach.
This average sized primary school are looking for an experienced and committed Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their successful Early Years team. The school has a motivational headteacher and community involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have experience supporting children in Early Years
- Hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have excellent behaviour management and communication skills
- Ideally have experience providing 1:1 or small group interventions
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Primary team on 0191 267 4555.&nb