Sign On Bonus for Qualified Applicants
We are a global leader in the manufacturing of quality, precision steel parts for the off-highway market. We are growing rapidly and need your machining skills to take us to the next level!
We are looking for machinists with experience:
- Assembling, fitting and repairing tools
- Following engineering drawings to measure and mark out the design for the tool
- Using hand tools such as files, hacksaws and grinders
- Using machinery such as lathes, presses, milling machines and grinders to cut and shape the tools
- Using precision measurement instruments such as micrometers, gauges and calipers to check the tool’s dimensions
- Monitoring the tools used on the manufacturing line to ensure efficient run rates and identify necessary repairs or possible improvements
- Attending machine breakdowns to identify the root cause and solve the problem
- Assisting with tool maintenance
Qualifications and Skills:
- Good hand-to-eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must have the ability to bend, kneel, crawl, push, pull, reach, climb and carry various materials, tools and equipment.
Uniparts Olsen offers a competitive salary based on experience, great benefits (including paid holidays, vacations, health care, life insurance, dental, vision, long & short-term disability and a company matched 401k plan.
If you this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of and you think you have what it takes, what are you waiting for? Apply today!!!
Uniparts Olsen is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uniparts Group is a leading supplier of systems and components for the off highway market and operates out of 8 locations in 3 countries with its products reaching over 25 countries worldwide.
Role: CNC & MANUAL MACHINISTS
Apply for this job now.