Score Marketing isone of the leading marketing and promotions firms in the area. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in home improvement, telecommunications, and technology. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Marketing, Advertising and Sales experience is not required, but the passion to learn is required.
The Focus of the Entry Level Marketing Manager Trainee Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
Entry level Representatives are self-motivated and driven individuals who can be promoted into management and leadership roles based on personal merit and performance… never favoritism or seniority. We don’t hire people directly into management, we train motivated people into a manager role.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure success.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
A local Cleveland marketing and advertising firm that believes in providing unbelievable services representing Fortune 100 clients. We work with the home entertainment and consumer electronics industries providing customer service, marketing, branding, retail promotions, sales, events and advertising on their behalf. Our team prides itself on a fun environment with growth opportunities that include training and mentorships as well as travel.
Role: Marketing Manager-Entry Level (PAID TRAINING)
Location: Mayfield Heights,
Apply for this job now.