ABC Teachers are urgently recruiting for an outstanding Teaching Assistant who holds a minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning to work in Year 6 at a primary school in Smethwick on a full time basis starting as soon as possible on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will:-
• Be able to provide 2 educational references in the last 2 years
• Have a current DBS on the update service, or be willing to complete a new one
• Have excellent knowledge of the current National curriculum
• Have experience of working in Key Stage 2, ideally Year 6
• Have an ability to meet the pupil's individual needs in a busy classroom environment
• Have a positive approach to working with pupils, demonstrating a can-do attitude
• Have the ability to organise and prioritise own workload whilst working alone and as part of a team
• Have a dynamic personality with the ability to demonstrate drive, passion and enthusiasm
If you think this is the job for you, then please don't delay in applying!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : #removed#-teachers.co.uk
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0121 274 0345.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.