- Communicating with early to late stage (pre-charge off) customers whose accounts are delinquent to negotiate payments to cure delinquency
- Answering (or making) phone calls from customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible
- Offering value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
- Generating customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services
- Owning and resolving issues and understanding how and when to escalate
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year's proven experience in a collector’s role, customer service and sales environment or equivalent
Does your experience reflect what it takes to be successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited about what's possible? Then please send your resume now for immediate consideration.
Role: Collector I
Apply for this job now.