Grade Power Learning in Palatine, IL is seeking the best qualified applicants who love teaching and motivating others. We offer part-time opportunities to provide personalized instruction to students of all levels to help them reach their learning potential, not just for one grade or for one year, but for lasting school success!
- Teach/coach using our unique cognitive-based methods and curriculum
- Build intrinsic motivation in our students and make learning meaningful
- Dedicate themselves to helping students become confident learners
- Encourage excellence, striving to develop top skills to achieve goals
- Instruct students in a range of grades and abilities
- Assess and document student progress
- Maintain a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude!
Hiring Company: Grade Power Learning
Why work at this company?: Great Staff, Family Environment, Flexible, Part-Time Hours, Competitive Pay, and Fun teaching students of all grade levels and abilities
If you have what it takes to bring out the best in our students and know you can make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Please call us at (847) 963-9900 and email your resume to: Sandy Sweilem at #removed#
Role: Math and Science ACT/SAT teacher
Apply for this job now.