Make a difference every day – Become a Care Assistant!
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. SCRT are on the hunt for warm and kind people like you to join our amazing team of care assistants in Motherwell and Wishaw. Full time, Part time, Evening and weekend, and Bank shifts avilable.
The fact that you’re thinking about becoming a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people become care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
You will also receive these benefits when working with SCRT?
- Competitive hourly rates from £9.50 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
- 2 Week rolling rota
- Company phone
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks&Spencer and Pizza Express
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to vulnerable adults and transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rota basis of either 3 on 4 off or 4 on 3 off which may include early starts, late finishes and working alternative weekends.
You don’t need previous experience to become a care assistant, as we provide full training.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
- Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties.
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes)
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at SCRT.
All suitable candidates are required to undergo a PVG check.
SCRT is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.