Install, maintain and troubleshoot proprietary hardware and software in our customer's homes to capture three (3) screen audience measurements - Mobile, Online, and TV.
Drive to selected homes within a designated territory, using company-provided vehicle.
Diagnose and troubleshoot data / equipment.
Ensure collection and transmission equipment is properly installed and configured to transmit necessary audience data.
Respond to calls from assigned customers and ensure equipment is maintained and operating effectively.
Accurately collect and report demographics and audience information using proprietary software.
Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Strong technical skills such as previous experience with consumer electronics, software systems, and networking knowledge.
Minimum High School Diploma/GED with 2-5 years equivalent work experience.
Computer/Smart Phone/Tablet proficiency; ability to use email, spreadsheets, and other applications.
Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving record.
Prefer previous work experience with Best Buy, Geek Squad, AllConnect, Direct TV, RCN Network, Cable companies, etc.
Unlimited career and earning potential, top-of-the-line training and other great benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation package including base annual salary, plus:
- Generous commission plan based on performance. Comprehensive benefits package effective the first day of employment(including medical, dental and vision)
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Potential for paid overtime
- Language pay differential to those who qualify
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, maternity and parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company car, including insurance, gas, and maintenance
- Tablet, home printer, and cell phone (monthly talk and data service provided)
Client is a large digital media marketing and data analytics company.
Role: Field Service Technician
Apply for this job now.