Warehouse Operative / Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
We are looking to speak with experienced warehouse personnel based in and around the Rochester area. You will ideally have a couple of years' experience of working within a warehouse environment, preferably with some managerial experience or experience of overseeing or leading members of staff.
Who will you be working for? Our client is a manufacturer of fire-resistant aluminium decking, providing safer alternatives to the construction trade. They have recently moved to the area and the successful candidate will be the first person in the warehouse, who will eventually lead and oversee a team of warehouse operatives. You will receive excellent training and a share of yearly company profits as a reward for your hard work.
There are standard working hours of Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm, with free on-site parking available for those who drive.
Typical duties of the Warehouse Operative / Manager
- Managing stock levels and general stock management
- Loading and unloading of vehicles
- Cutting of aluminium decking (training provided)
- Managing and overseeing other members of staff
What we're looking for:
- 2+ Years relevant Warehouse experience
- Site work experience desirable
- Hand tool experience desirable
- FLT Licence (Desirable)
- Someone who is 'hands on' and confident running a busy warehouse
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this position in more detail, please give us a call and ask for Stuart.