Landform is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with offices in Minneapolis, Elk River and Eagan. We offer a full range of site design, planning and civil engineering services backed with over 20 years as an organization. Our professional resources include landscape architects, planners, civil engineers, land surveyors and development managers. We are committed to client service, design quality, principles of sustainability and an innovative approach to site design.
Our culture is based on our vision to grow and diversify while emphasizing quality design, strong client partnerships and an energetic employee environment. We value quality, relationships, mentorship, leadership and enthusiasm in our work. We achieve our mission by helping our public and private sector clients create successful memorable, SensiblyGreen® places.
Landform is looking for a Project Lead, Professional Engineer or Registered Landscape Architect to join the Residential Design Studio. The responsibilities of a Project Lead encompass all aspects of residential site design including project management, coordination and preparation of site, grading, drainage, erosion control, utility plans and coordination with other disciplines. A Project Lead is responsible for tasking and oversight of designers assigned to their Studio and for the delivery of projects Site to Finish®.
• Effective management of staff
• Maintain & expand client relationships
• Manage production, permitting & construction of an entire project
• Contract Administration
• Project accounting
• Opinions of Probable Construction Cost
• Bid Solicitation
• Site Analysis, Selection & Feasibility Studies
• Site Design & Theming
• Building Siting & Parking Design
• Stormwater Management
• Erosion & Sediment Control
• Grading Design, Utility/Infrastructure Design
• Earthwork Analysis
• Sustainable Design
• Traffic Circulation Analysis
• EAW, AUAR, EIS, ISP Review/Preparation
• Site Illumination Analysis
• Construction Observation
• You will be expected to work directly with clients, consultants and contractors
• Any similar tasks which would typically be performed at a site design firm
• Licensed Professional Engineer or Registered Landscape Architect
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions & take initiative/self-motivated
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Understanding of AutoCAD required
• Experience with Civil 3D a plus
Training Available: Our focus on developing strong teams through hands on training in real world situations contributes to our successful growth.
Benefits: Health, dental, life, disability, PTO & vacation days, 401K employer contribution, transportation allowance and a flexible work environment
Social Benefits: Annual employee appreciation nights, annual family events, monthly happy hours, monthly birthday & anniversary celebrations, volunteering opportunities and networking opportunities.
Landform is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm that offers a full range of integrated site design services including civil engineering, landscape architecture, planning, urban design, land surveying and water resources design and management. We offer you a SensiblyGreen approach to your site design and development challenges from Site to Finish. Our professional resources include civil engineers, landscape architects, planners, urban designers, land surveyors and water resources professionals in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Landform has three, interdisciplinary studios, each with a unique market focus and specialization:
o Planning & Urban Design
o Retail & Commercial Design
o Residential Design
Landform offers a complete package of project services including:
o Land Surveying
o Site Investigation and Analysis
o Site Design, including Engineering and Landscape Architecture
o Water Resources Design and Management
o Coordination of the Approvals and Permitting Process
o Municipal Planning Consultant Services
o Project Management and Construction Administration
We have offices in Minneapolis, Elk River and Eagan.
Role: Project Lead, PE or RLA
Apply for this job now.