CAM is hiring a maintenance supervisor for the West Valley.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and perform all necessary repairs to the apartment community, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry and electrical. Installation of new appliances as needed.
- Ensure resident requested service orders are completed on a timely basis.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior of the property to provide clean and acceptable curb appeal at all times.
- Prepares apartments for new residents by removing trash and other debris, performing maintenance, painting and cleaning within the time frames established by the community.
- Participates in maintaining community appearance by removing litter and cleaning grounds, walk ways and breezeways, parking lots and curbs, trash receptacle areas, amenities and other common areas. Paints and maintains fencing, curbs, building exteriors and common area interiors.
- Performs routine maintenance on community equipment, pools, amenities, office equipment, and tools as necessary to ensure all is in proper working order.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Ability and skills to perform maintenance in any or all of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, carpentry, painting, pool maintenance & cleaning, carpet repair & replacement, roofing, furnace and air conditioning repair.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and residents.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Prior maintenance experience working in the apartment industry or similar industry
Role: Apartment Maintenance Supervisor
Apply for this job now.