SEN Teaching Assistant
Q - Are you a Graduate aiming to gain additional first-hand experience of supporting students with various Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Q - Do you hold ambitions of qualifying to become a…
- Social / Youth Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Educational Psychologist
- Occupational Psychologist
If you have answered 'YES' then please continue reading to find out further information about this SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity in Bristol.
Teaching Personnel are looking for a graduate who has a passion for wanting to help pupils with SEN needs develop in School. As an agency with have a good relationship with the school and are seeking the right candidate. The role will start after February half term supporting a pupil on a 1:1 basis.
- Full time
- Secondary School SEN department
- Working 1:1 and in small groups with SEN children
- £60-£70 per day
- The candidate will need to have relevant experience in regards to SEN
- Available to work full time after from February half term to the end of the academic year
- Will have to apply for a child work force DBS
If you are interested in applying for the role, please contact Teaching Personnel Bristol.