Refrigerated Specialists Inc.
Refrigerated Specialist Inc., a CFESA Certified Company is looking for skilled Installation Technicians to join our team! We provide installation, service and performance maintenance of Commercial Refrigeration Equipment throughout North and East Texas. We offer dependable, quality service provided 24 hours a day. Come join us at RSI where you can become a part of our family, and your hard work will be appreciated!
Basic Qualifications Include:
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Must be EPA certified.
· Must possess valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving record.
· Must be registered with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
· One to two years’ experience with refrigeration, kitchen equipment or HVAC installation and repair
· Excellent mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude.
Essential Functions Include but are not limited to:
· Partner with food service dealers, general contractors and restaurant managers to offer high quality installation services for walk-in boxes and commercial refrigeration equipment.
· Responsible for receiving equipment deliveries at the jobsite locations.
· Ensure delivered equipment is damage free and the inventory piece count is correct.
· Complete walk in installation per manufacturer’s guidelines.
· Comply with all installation and service related policies and procedures.
· Review service related issues and or problems with manager.
· Maintain all tools required for the position.
· Maintain company vehicles which include cleanliness, organization of company inventory, and insure vehicle maintenance is scheduled and completed.
· Must be available for overtime and weekend work when required.
· Must possess ability to work individually or as a team member with customers, coworkers and managers.
· Excellent organizational skills. Must be self-starter and able to follow through on assignments with little or no supervision.
· Relevant technical training, licenses, or certifications may be required.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to work efficiently and effectively in high pressure situations.
· Must be able to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized steam equipment, open flames, heated surfaces, and risk of electrical shock in damp, humid or freezing conditions. This work is performed at customer locations, and may or may not be located indoors.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift 50 – 75 pounds without assistance.
· Must be able to climb 8 foot step ladder ( inside work) and also be able to climb 28 foot extension ladder (roof top access).
· Extensive walking.
· Extensive driving – five or more hours per shift.
· Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing and pulling required.
· Must be able to offload truck contents, with or without assistance.
· Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery and wet conditions.
· Must be able to push up to 150 pounds across the floor.
· Must be able to use hand for the use and manipulation of hand tools.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that MUST be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
· Company paid healthcare for full time employees
· 401K with matching Employer Contribution
· Vacation/Holiday Pay
· Educational Reimbursement for job related courses
· Affordable Payroll Deduction for Purchasing of Tools
· Participation in the Performance Bonus Program
Entry Level hourly rate starting at $15 and up to $25+ hourly for an experience Installation Technician capable of executing the work & leading a helper or crew.
Position Type: Full Time
Refrigerated Specialists Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Development and Human Resource Consulting Services for ADC.
Role: Installation Technician
Apply for this job now.