About the role:
Claranet UK Limited is an exciting and rapidly changing company in the corporate IT sector that is building a significant portfolio of clients in the sectors of managed hosting, networks and applications.
Sales Support has overall responsibility for ensuring an excellent customer experience for Claranet UK’s sales quote and order functions. These services are provided through the Sales Support team in Claranet UK. In addition, Sales Support has responsibility for ensuring that all systems holding customer and sales based data are accurate and up to date.
The Sales Support team works closely with the Sales organisation, and acts as the single point of administration and validation of the documentation and electronic records for all customer quotes, orders and contracts within Claranet UK, resulting from orders, re-grades and cancellations.
To support Claranet UK’s sales teams through the timely and accurate preparation of customer quote and order paperwork, liaising with other departments as required. To be a key contact for customers with regards to quote and order paperwork and to project manage the progress of orders from quote up to, but not including, implementation.
To work closely with customers and Claranet UK’s sales and implementation organisations to continually review and refine the processes involved in booking orders for customers.
- Generate order paperwork and/ or related customer facing documentation to support the sales’ customer engagement process.
- Support sales and customers in sending and receiving all documentation to/ from customer and to work directly with customers where documentation is delayed or incomplete/ inaccurate to ensure minimal delays in order processing.
- Ensure all documentation relating to a sale is correct, specifically; product information, pricing details, discounts, upgrade and re-grade information, to ensure the implementation team is able to process the customer’s order accurately.
- Application of authorised discounts within the pricing tools.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer information is correctly represented within all relevant systems.
- Provide updates to sales teams on any change in process and systems as required, and training for new starters.
- To undertake additional ad hoc duties as directed by the Sales Support Supervisor.
- Timely turnaround for sales quotes, orders and contract paperwork
- Customer satisfaction
- Identification and improvement (on-going) of best practice
- Data accuracy across business systems
These KPIs, as well as other skills and knowledge requirements will be measured and monitored through Claranet UK’s performance management process.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen, with good understanding of the key elements of Claranet services
- Customer service focused
- Excellent communication and prioritisation skills, with proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple activities, without direct supervision in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate coordination and resolution of complex issues.
- Highly motivated, pragmatic and energetic team player with a positive, determined, driven and can-do attitude
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Willing to travel
- Customer Service based qualification
- Experience of working within an administration role within an IT and/or Telecoms business
About the company:
Claranet combine pioneering technologies, practices, and expertise to propel our customers’ ambitions. Through a vibrant customer-centric culture of collaboration, learning, and opportunity, we nurture a dynamic community of the best technology and service expertise spanning hybrid cloud, cybersecurity, networks, and unified communications.
Founded in 1996, Claranet has evolved into a multi-disciplinary technology services provider with global reach. The company has annualised revenues of circa £400 million, over 6,500 customers, and more than 2,500 employees in nine countries. In the UK we have over 500 staff working in London, Gloucester, Warrington, Bristol, and Leeds, or as homeworkers.
Claranet consistently appears in The Sunday Times Top Track 250 as one of the fastest growing privately-owned businesses in the UK. This is largely due to our professional services, managed services, and training programmes, which are regarded by leading analysts as best-in-class for customers that are transforming their organisations and moving to the cloud. Our strong credentials are also confirmed with our position in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Data Centre Outsourcing and Hybrid Infrastructure Managed Services, Europe, introduced last year. This follows Claranet’s inclusion as a 'Leader’ in the Magic Quadrant for Managed Hybrid Cloud Hosting, Europe for five years running #removed#).