Mechanical Design Engineer
£25,000 - 30,000
My client is a £20 million privately owned business who employ 70 people and provide special purpose equipment and associated turnkey engineering services for FMCG markets. The company has grown incredibly from a start up business 20 years ago and has consistently achieved 8-10% year in year growth since its inception through growth into new markets.
The company have had a successful 2020 and have not had to furlough a single member of staff. They are now looking to prepare for growth again in 2021 with more new markets they are looking to grow into. The company has a fantastic team based spirit and a real culture of togetherness in achieving their goals.
The company are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their six strong design department with immediate effect.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Designing bracketry, conveyors and stands for the equipment the company provides.
- Ensuring the ordered system is technically fit for purpose.
- 3D Modelling is carried out on Autodesk Inventor
- 2D Manufacturing drawings are then produced on Autodesk Inventor to provide to sub contract machining and manufacturing partners.
- Proving support to sales with site surveys.
To be successful in your application for this Mechanical Design Engineer role you will need:
- A mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in 3D modelling and 2D Manufacturing drawings.
- Experience in a design engineering role within a manufacturing or engineering company.
- To be a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
- £25,000 - 30,000
- Company Pension
- A growing business.
- A company that furloughed no staff in 2020
If you're interested please apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.