Certified Source is now hiring Diesel Mechanics!!!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license at all times.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical.
- Pass a background check of SSN verification, criminal background and work history.
- Be result oriented and take pride in exceeding targets.
The basic duties of this position include:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
Pay range will vary depending on experience!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $32.00 /hour
Certified Source has built an organization dedicated to delivering a staffing experience of the highest level. Our laser focus on quality and service excellence are the differentiators that has our clients relying on us as the emerging leader in the industry. It is our focus on local markets that allows Certified Source to provide clients with staffing solutions custom tailored to their needs, while maintaining a pulse on the local economic market. This combination provides the strategic advantage companies look for in a partnership.
Role: Diesel Mechanic**
Apply for this job now.