We are looking for experienced, Advanced Support Workers for these fantastic opportunities to work within a supported living environment in Knottingley!
In this position, you will be supporting individuals dealing with trauma and forensic history, where this will be the first time that they will be integrating and being involved in the community, as well as individuals with autism who have difficulty interacting and communicating and face challenges in their ability to function across all areas of life.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player
- Extremely resilient
- Has a passion to really make a difference by fulfilling people's lives
- Has worked within a similar environment before
- Looking to take your career to the next level
- Passionate about the person you are supporting
- Very competitive rate of pay - £10.50 p/h
- Opportunity to progress your career quickly and learn new skills from working with a wide ranging client group
What are the requirements to become an Advanced Support Worker?
- Previous understanding and knowledge of MCA and DOLS (we will provide refresher training on both)
- Be proactive and focused on the key aspects of outcomes/person led care and support, and implement this into your role.
- Only males will be considered for this position due to the background and the preferences of the individuals you will be supporting. Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
For this role you will need to be available to start by the end of November, we are holding interviews this week and next.