History Teacher Required
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client Secondary School in North Derbyshire who are looking to recruit a History Teacher to start a long-term full-time role from September 2021. The school recently received a 'Good' OFSTED report in all areas and are continuously praised for their student achievements.
Due to this being a full-time long-term role, you will be required to plan, deliver, and mark the work of the students so experience with this is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching History to KS3 and KS4
- History as a specialist subject
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
All candidates MUST:
- Have a Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE) in History
- Have the right to work within the UK
- Have the ability to provide school based references
- Rated OFSTED 'Good'
- “Our success is based on a commitment to personal growth and a desire to meet the needs of individual students. It is built on a clear understanding of the conditions required for effective learning” - Head Teacher
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV and supporting statement.