Teaching Personnel are seeking a vibrant and energetic individual to work within their schools in the Hayes area. The school is located close to excellent transport links as well as the potential to park on site.
The school takes great pride in having outstanding links within the community, enabling the teachers to truly enhance the learning experience they are able to provide to their students though making use of the resources within the community which are available to them. Our client school requires a suitably qualified and experienced teacher to ensure that pupils continue on their journey to make progress and exceed expectation.
The successful candidate:
- UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident with working in KS1 or KS2
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum across all of the Primary sector
- Have proven successful experience working alongside children
- Must have excellent organisation and communication skills
- Aspire and encourage students through being a good role model
- Able to build and maintain a professional relationship with both the staff and students
- You must have a good command of the English language - Both written and oral
What we can offer:
- This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
- Competitive pay package starting from £125 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
- Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
If you're interested in this role please call Kiran on #removed#.