Electrical Engineer - Days
Looking to join a renowned company with ample opportunity for career progression? A fantastic opportunity is now available. As an Electrical Engineer you will be working in a fully industrial plant with regular investments, they recently installed a brand-new line. To be considered for this Electrical role, strong Electrical skills is essential, open to all industrial backgrounds.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical and Mechanical skills, with a bias on Electrical skills; Motors, Sensors, Relays, Drives and PLC (fault finding and basic modifications)
- An Electrical qualification is essential.
- Open to all backgrounds includes forces.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Bespoke training plan is provided.
- Working in a large team, with a room to progression
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details