Tutors required during school closures
Teaching Personnel are looking for English and Maths Teachers/Tutors who will be able to support us in delivering specialist 1:1 intervention. Due to school closures we are receiving an influx of tuition referrals from secondary pupils Northampton requiring online education.
Our most successful tutors have the following skills, experience, and personality traits:
- Fully Qualified and able to teach up to KS4 (GCSE)
- Experienced teaching whole classes, small intervention groups or 1:1 tuition
- Enthusiastic graduates of English, Maths or Science
- Experienced private tutors with a minimum of 1-year experience
- Confident to differentiate to a broad range of pupil needs, abilities, and personalities
- Experienced offering pastoral support in nurture groups, form groups or working in nurture/inclusion units
- Experienced working with low ability students or those who present with SEN
- Confident to manage any challenging behaviour and able to re-engage hard to reach learners
- Able to plan and effectively deliver all your own learning materials
- Competent at providing detailed feedback and progress reports to track the progress of students both academically and socially
- Proven track record of being able to raise student attainment
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- Competitive rates of pay - between GBP20 - GBP25 per hour for this role
- Flexible working hours to fit around current commitments
- The chance to help with the NTP programme
- Additional CPD - you will have to complete 3 modules to be able to take part in the NTP
- Refer a friend scheme (recieve GBP50)
Our tuition and intervention roles vary broadly depending on how much funding is available and the specific needs of each student. We are looking for individuals with flexible available timetables who can work on a sessional basis both during the school day and potentially after school hours.
Please click 'apply now', email #removed# or call 01604 376 808