Remedy Intelligent Staffing has a current DIRECT-HIRE position open for a busy company in Fond du Lac, WI! Apply today to get started!
Shift: 1st Shift- 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday (with additional overtime consistently; if on overtime hours are 4:00/5:00am start time with 2:30pm end time; Saturday overtime is 4:00am to 12:00pm)
Pay: $15.71 to $20/hr
- Will either be performing exterior polishing or interior grinding on large products during the production process.
- Grinding of welds, deburring and creating various finishes on metal (aluminum or stainless steel).
- Performing visual quality inspections to check product for defects.
- Set up and operate equipment in a safe manner to produce parts.
- Will work with electrical and pneumatic shop tools. (based on experience level; the higher end of the pay rate would require several years in Metal Finishing) Qualifications:Training Schedule: 6:00am to 2:30pm (usually won’t work a lot of overtime while training) Environment: Welding and fabrication. Environment can be loud and busy. Employee Provided Dress/PPE: Steel toes, hearing protection and safety glasses w/ side shields are required. At times, may need to wear respirator and tyvex suit. Everything but steel toes is supplied by the company.
- Must have experience working with pneumatic air tools.
- Must also know how to read a tape measure, blueprint and perform basic algebra.
- Will need to pass a tape measure and basic algebra test.
- If have prior experience with polishing or grinding, that is a plus (but not required).
- Must be okay working at heights over 4 feet, and in enclosed spaces (will have the proper PPE and fall protection).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs (assisted).
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel and stoop consistently during shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Role: Metal Finisher
Location: Fond du Lac,
Apply for this job now.