Bob's Red Mill with Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring Line Clean Technicians! Get your foot in the door with this exciting, fast growing local company. We have 5 openings on 2 different shifts; starting at $13.00/hr for days or $14.50 on Grave shift, additional compensation may be offered depending on experience. Line Clean Technicians are responsible for cleaning production equipment, performing own QC checks to prevent cross contamination, disassemble and re-assemble production equipment, and perform equipment startups. The schedule is 12 hour shifts, on a 2 week rotating shifts, including Saturdays. This is a full time evaluation to hire position starting at no less than $13.00 per hour.
• Execute proper cleaning of production equipment following dry cleaning methods as outlined in Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
• Clean surrounding machinery area including mezzanine and area floors.
• Work with team members to effectively complete all cleaning job tasks in a timely manner.
• Ensure that all areas of production machinery are properly cleaned and inspected to prevent cross contamination.
• Assists Machine Operator in the set up of all production line equipment.
• Perform equipment startups.
• Demonstrated ability to work within set timelines.
• Works closely with Line Techs, Maintenance, and Quality Assurance Personnel.
• Maintains, manages and operates clean-up equipment.
• Completes cleanout documentation thoroughly and accurately.
• May occasionally perform the duties of Machine Operator.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested, please call 503-654-3600. You may also apply online at #
Express believes in the well-being of both our community and businesses. We help individuals in our community find quality employment through coaching and development of their resume, interview techniques, and job search. With companies, we work to help build positive employee morale, reduce turnover, train employers on all facets of human resources (i.e. coaching, review process, legal topics, etc...) We are fortunate to be in a business that we can be passionate about, a business that can truly make a difference in the lives of the people we serve. An honest desire to service is a vital source for our success.
Role: Line Clean Technician
Location: Clackamas County,
Apply for this job now.